STAINLESS STEEL RACING HEADER MANIFOLD EXHAUST FOR 65-74 OLD 442/CUTLASS/DELTA
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust :
This exhaust manifolds for the 1965-1974 Oldsmobile small block V8 were designed to combine the exhaust gasses from each of the cylinders quickly with a manifold that was cost effective to produce. Our 4-1 Long Tube off-road headers are designed to allow the exhaust gasses to flow more freely from each 4 cylinder bank and combine in a more efficient manner. Tubing has been optimized for the 350ci, 400ci and 455ci engines. This creates a reduction in cylinder backpressure and improved exhaust gas velocity. These improvements free up lost horsepower and torque. An added benefit is a more performance oriented exhaust sound.
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel
- Number of O2 Sensor Locations: 0
- Header features 8-2 piping design
- Outlet Size: 3.00"
- Primary Tube Size: 1.75"
- Head Flange Thickness: 7/16"
- Outlet Flange Thickness: 3/8"
- CNC machine flanges with TIG and MIG welded construction
- 3 Stage polish finish.
- No instructions included
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- Two Exhaust Headers with Gaskets and Bolts
- As Pictures Show
- 65-71 Oldsmobile 442
- 65-75 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 71-75 Oldsmobile Delta 88
- 71-74 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser For Year and Model
- Please Check Compatibility