Snatch Block w/ Hook 2 Ton 3" Sheave 3/8" Wire Rope Wreckers Tow Axle Lift Truck
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- This fits 3/8" Wire Rope and has a sheave diameter of 3 & 3/8 inches.
- Swivel hook, drop side, bronze bushed with grease fitting.
Used for wreckers, tow trucks, four wheel drives and rigging.
The snatch block is a pulley system with covered and protected yet removable sides. It is possible to unscrew or remove one side, slip in the winch cable or rope and then re protect the same side to prevent the cable from leaving the groove.
It has either a hook or a shackle at it’s tip. Snatch blocks or pulleys are used to change the direction of the pull to a different angle relative to a fixed point. They are also used to create more complex pulley structures and gain mechanical advantage.
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- 2 TON WLL (WORKING LOAD LIMIT)
- 1X Snatch Block
- As the picture shown