RGIHT Passenger Side Power Running Board Motor fit Lincoln Navigator 2007-2014
Regular price $61.10 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 100% brand new
- Part Number: 9L7Z16A506A
- Placement on Vehicle: Front, right
- The shaft length is about 4.72 inches
- This listing is for running board motor ONLY. No hinge bracket is included
- Installation Instructions Not Included
- 2007-2014 Ford Expedition
- 2007-2014 Lincoln Navigator
- 1X Running Board Motor (Front Right)
- Remove the running boards from your vehicle. Take care not to lose any shims.
- Take out the old motors from brackets.
- Install the new ones after the brackets have been cleaned and lubricated. Stand on the board and work the hinges back and forth, whilst liberally spaying all moving parts with penetrating lubricant, until moving freely.
- Ensure your running board is in the same position as before. Otherwise you may end up with the boards working in reverse (retracting instead of deploying, deploying instead of retracting).