Performance Exhaust Header For 77-79 Ford F150/250/350/Bronco 4WD 351-400 Ci V8
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car.
Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the back pressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Tube Diameter: 1-5/8"
- Collector Size: 3.00"
- Long Tube Headers, Flange Connections
- TIG Weld & Black Coated For Durability
- Improve Sound, Horsepower & Torque
- Mandrel-Bent For Maximum Performance
- No instructions included
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- 1 Set Header Exhaust System, Gaskets and Bolts as shown in Picture
- 1977-1979 Ford F150/F250/F350 Pickup Truck 5.8L (351M) & 6.6L (400M) V8, 4WD Model Only
- 1978-1979 Ford Bronco 5.8L (351M) & 6.6L (400M) V8, 4WD Model Only
- Only Fit 351M-400M, 4WD Models. Excludes Windsor Motors And All 2WD Models