Fuel&Oil Pressure Mechanical Gauge Test Tool Kit For Ford Powerstroke 6.0L&7.3L
Regular price $47.29 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The set is a tool, primarily designed to test fuel pressure while driving.
- The tool can test fuel or low side oil pressure.
- The set is essential to see the pressure drop with a load on the engine.
- It comes with all the fittings needed for both 6.0 & 7.3 engines.
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No instructions included)
- 100 psi liquid filled gauge- (High quality stainless steel body with shatter-resistant rubber casing)
- 300 PSI rated fuel & oil hose
- Lever action suction cup for securing the gauge and easier reading;
- Needed JIC fittings/adapters.
- To test Fuel pressure on a 6.0, use an allen wrench removing the plug located at the bottom front of the fuel filter housing and then install the 1/4" jic x M12-1.5 adapter.
- To test oil pressure on a 6.0, please remove the "single wire", oil pressure sensor, and utilize that port with the 1/4" jic x #4 orb adapter. (Sensor is located on top of the oil cooler housing in front of the turbo)
- For 7.3 fuel pressure test, there's 2 plugs on the back of the fuel filter housing. Upper driver side is the pre-filter port. Lower passenger side is the post filter port. (Most people use the pre-filter port because its easier to reach) Then you would install the 1/4" jic x #4 orb adapter.
- For 7.3 oil pressure test, you have 2 options. You can remove the "single wire", oil pressure sensor located on top front of engine, and then install the 1/4" jic x #4 orb adapter. Or, you can remove 1/8" npt plug located at the oil filter head and then install the 1/4" jic x 1/8" npt adapter.
- This tool may probably work on many other engines, including gas engines. If the engine has a 7/16-20 thread test port at the fuel rail, just remove the shrader valve before connecting the tool.
- After any fuel pressure test, you may leave the adapter installed and cap it with the provided JIC cap. The JIC plug is used to block off the end of the tool for storage.
- Any questions please contact us via and we'd love to help you out.
- Assembled pressure test hose and gauge set
- Needed fittings/adapters
- As shown in the Picture