FOR FORD/MERCURY L6 144/170/200/250 CID STAINLESS STEEL HEADER EXHAUST MANIFOLD
The exhaust manifold found in the 1960-1983 Ford and Mercury 6 Cylinder models were designed to combine the exhaust gasses from each of the 6 cylinders quickly with a manifold that was cost effective to produce. Our long tube off-road header is a dual 3-1 design to allow the exhaust gasses to flow more freely from each of the 6 cylinders and combine in a more efficient manner. Tubing has been optimized for the 2.4L(144ci), 2.8L(170ci), and 3.3L(200ci) engines. This creates a reduction in cylinder backpressure and improved exhaust gas velocity. These improvements free up lost horsepower and torque. An added benefit is a more performance oriented exhaust sound.
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel
- TIG welded CNC machine flange
- Metal gasket included
- 6-2-1 Racing design
- Increase high flow air, instantly gain 10 to 15 Hp. / Tq.
- No instructions included
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- 1 X Header Exhaust System
- Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
- FOR FORD/MERCURY L6 144/170/200/250 CID 1960-1983
- Please Check Compatibility