FOR FORD 6.0L DIESEL 2003-2010 Fuel Injection Pressure Regulator IPR KIT
Regular price $63.79 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- The IPR Valve is responsible for controlling the output pressure of the high pressure oil pump.
- Failure of the IPR valve can cause a multitude of driveability symptoms including no-start conditions.
- If metal shavings are found on the inlet screen of the IPR high pressure oil pump failure may be imminent.
- Excessive buildup of shavings on the IPR inlet screen will cause the screen to collapse which will allow particles into the IPR valve causing it to jam.
- Replaces the following part numbers:AP63417,1846057C1,5C3Z9C968CA,5C34-9C968-CA,W3250216,HTV102,CM-5126,CM-5054
- No instructions included
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- 1 IPR Valve includes screen and orings pre-installed
- 1 Socket
- Hardware as Shown in the Picture above
- Ford 6.0L Diesel built from 09/2003 to 2010
- 2006 - 2010 4.5L LCF
- International VT275, VT365, and MAXXFORCE 5 2005 - 2010