For Chevy GM 31X19 Universal Aluminum Racing Radiator Heavy Duty Extreme Cooling
Regular price $199.93 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This double pass radiator works well for oval track racing applications where maximum efficiency is needed. The double pass design offers a 5 to 20 degree coolant temperature drop versus a standard, single pass radiator with equal core size.
- This double pass radiator features 100% all-aluminum construction. The furnace-brazed core increases durability compared to other radiators with epoxy-glued or crimped-gasket sealing methods. Two rows of 1 inch aluminum tubes allows this radiator to out cool a similarly sized radiator with five rows of copper tubes. A rugged billet aluminum filler neck with screw-in bleed is also included.
31X19 INCH RADIATOR:
- GM style Competition Row Radiator
- The upper and lower outlets are set up for a Chevy engine.
- 100% Tig welded, No epoxy!
- 2 Row Radiator with 1" Tubes
- Crossflow Design for better Cooling
- Overall Size: 502 x 788 x158mm (19.76" x 31.02" x 6.22")
- Core Size: 580 x 458 x 56mm (22.83" x 18.03" x 2.20")
- Inlet: 1-1/2"
- Outlet: 1-3/4"
- No Built in Transmission Cooler
- No brackets included
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
12 INCH SLIM PUSH FAN:
- 12V, 80W
- ≤7.5 AMP DRAW
- 10 Blades
- Color: Black
- Quantity: 2 PCS
- Fan Diameter: 12.44"
- Fan Thickness: 2.36"
- Maximum Fan CFM: 800 CFM
- Maximum Fan RPM: 2000±10% RPM
- 1X Aluminum Radiator (Includes Radiator Cap)
- 1X Aluminum Shroud
- 2X 12" Fans (Includes mounting kits)
- Just as pictures show
- Universal for Chevy GM SBC BBC