FOR 99-04 F150 4WD/RWD 5.4 MODULAR V8 STAINLESS STEEL HEADER/MANIFOLD EXHAUST
Exhaust Header Manifold:
The exhaust manifolds found in the 1999-2004 Ford F150 and F250 were designed to combine the exhaust gasses from each of the cylinders quickly with a manifold that was cost effective to produce. Our 4-1 Long Tube off-road headers are designed to allow the exhaust gasses to flow more freely from each 4 cylinder bank and combine in a more efficient manner. Tubing has been optimized for the 5.4L(330ci) engine. This creates a reduction in cylinder backpressure and improved exhaust gas velocity. These improvements free up lost horsepower and torque. An added benefit is a more performance oriented exhaust sound.
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
- 2 X 4-2-1 Racing Spec. Design for High Air Flow Rate
- Inlet Size: 8 X 1.625" Diameter Ports
- Outlet Size: 2.375"
- Piping Diameter: 8 X 1.625" Manifold Pipings; into 2 X 2.500" Exhaust Pipes
- O2 Sensor Bungs and EGR Bungs Insertion; Metal Gasket Included
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
- Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain at least 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- Installation Instruction is NOT Included
- 1 X Set of Header Exhaust System
- Hardwares such as Gaskets and Bolts as Shown in the Picture Above
- 99-04 Ford F-150 Pickup
- Lightning and Harley Davidson Edition 5.4L V8 Supercharged Models ONLY
- For Exact Years and Models, Please Check Compatibilities