For 69-88 Chevy Camaro/Impala/Cutlass 2PCS 10" Slim Fan+ 3 Row Aluminum Radiator
Regular price $152.27 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This aluminum radiator is designed to provide maximum cooling efficiency to prevent premature engine failure. Its light-weight, and high-heat transferring aluminum features a tube and fin design that, dramatically increases surface area that enables the heat to dissipate more efficiently. This Aluminum Radiator is at least 40% more efficient than stock ones. Most importantly, it has a much higher capacity for coolant than stock ones, which means that your cooling system will be more efficient and will be more resistant to temperature surges in racing applications.
- 100% Brand new and never been used.
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
- Made of High Quality Full T-6061 Aluminum Construction
- Stronger and Higher Capacity for Coolant than Stock Units
- 3-Row Light-Weight Racing Design
- Core Size: 666 x 428 x 44mm (26.22" x 16.85" x 1.73")
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.50" / 1.57"
- Direct Bolt-On OE Fitment or Replacement
- Improves Cooling by 35% to 45% Temperature
10" Slim Fan:
- Aids to Cool the Entire Engine Bay, including Radiator, A/C System, Intercooler, Oil System, and Transmission
- Slim Design Provides Excellent Engine Bay Clearance
- High Quality Lightweight Plastic Durable Material
- Slim Style; Brings More Space for Engine Modification
- Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires No Modification
- Performance JDM Spec. Racing Design
- OE Fitment or Replacement, Push or Pull Type
- Includes the Mounting Tabs for an Easy Zip Tie Installation
- 12V, 80W
- ≤6 AMP DRAW
- 6 Blades
- Color: Blue
- Fan Diameter: 11.42"
- Fan Thickness: 2.36"
- Maximum Fan CFM: 800 CFM
- Maximum Fan RPM: 2400±10% RPM
- 1X Aluminum Racing Radiator
- 2X 10" Slim Push Fans
- Just as pictures show
- Chevy Camero (1970-1981) 4.1l L6, 305ci V8, 350ci V8
- Chevy Malibu (1978-1983) 267ci V8, 305ci V8, 350ci V8
- Chevy Monte Carlo (1978-1988) 3.3l V6, 3.8l V6, 267ci V8, 305ci V8
- Olds Cutlass (1978-1987) 260ci V8, 305ci V8, 350ci V8
- For the year and models, please check the compatibility.