For 1997-2014 Ford F150 Heritage Truck Bed Storage Toolbox Passenger Right Side
Regular price $145.46 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- TRUCK BED COVER COMPATIBLE - The swing case maintains a 3-inch clearance from the truck bed & works with virtually all tonneau covers: soft, hard, folding, and rolling
- ULTIMATE ACCESSIBILITY - This toolbox swings out nearly 180° towards you for easy access from the tailgate & swings back into a locking position over the wheel well for maximum bed access
- SECURE STORAGE SOLUTION - The swing case has a key-lockable lid & can hold up to 75 lbs. of cargo. It features an organizational tray, as well as a moisture seal to help keep contents dry & protected against the elements.
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- OE Number: SC201P
- Part Name: Truck Bed Storage Box
- Location: Rear Passenger (Right) Side
- Strong enough to hold 75 lbs.
- Color/Finish: Black
- Material: ABS
- Length: 35.8''
- Width: 15.8"
- Height: 9.45''
- Works With All Tonneau Covers
- Moisture Seal Keeps Contents Dry
- Lockable Lid
- Quick Release Latch
- Swings Out For Easy Tailgate Access
- Direct Replacement
- No instruction included
- 1X Storage Box w/ Installation Brackets
- As the picture shown
- 1997-2014 Ford F-150 All Engine
- 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage All Engine
- For the year and models, please check the compatibility.
- Connect The Connection Bracket To The Side Mounting Bracket
- Fasten The Bracket To The Car Body With M8 Bolt And M8 Nuta
- And Make A Mark At Other Hole And Then Remove The Bracket And Drill Hole On The Mark
- Put The Rivet Nut Into The Hole And Faster The Bracket With Hand Nut Holder
- Fasten The Whole Bracket To The Car Body According To The Other Hold
- Put The Plastic Shaft Pin In Correct Position
- Put The Storage Box In Correct Position
- Installation Finish