Black Super Competition Performance Exhaust Header Full Length For 65-69 Ford
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car.
Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the back pressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Super Competition Full Length Exhaust Headers
- Tube Diameter: 1.75"
- Collector Size: 3.00"
- Full Length Headers, Flange Connections
- TIG Weld & Black Coated For Durability
- Improve Sound, Horsepower & Torque
- Mandrel-Bent For Maximum Performance
- No instructions included
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- 1 Set Header Exhaust System, Gaskets and Bolts as shown in Picture
- Fit: 1965-1969 Ford/Mercury Full Size Passenger Cars & Wagons 390-428 Ci V8 (Including Galaxy & Monterey)
- Does NOT Fit Convertible Models. Only Fit 16 Bolt F.E. Cylinder Heads With Top 4 Exhaust Bolt Holes In Line