Aluminum 3 Row Core Light Cooling Radiator For 1955-1957 Chevy Block V8 Bel Air
Regular price $139.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This Aluminum Radiator is designed to provide maximum cooling efficiency to prevent premature engine failure. Its light-weight, and high-heat transferring aluminum features a tube and fin design that, dramatically increases surface area that enables the heat to dissipate more efficiently. This Aluminum Radiator is at least 40% more efficient than stock ones. Most importantly, it has a much higher capacity for coolant than stock ones, which means that your cooling system will be more efficient and will be more resistant to temperature surges in racing applications.
- 100% Brand new and never been used.
- Made of High Quality Full T-6061 Aluminum Construction
- Stronger and Higher Capacity for Coolant than Stock Units
- 3-Row Light-Weight Racing Design
- Core Size: 438 x 548 x 44mm (17.24" x 21.57" x 1.73")
- Overall Size: 597 x 597 x 124mm (23.50" x 23.50" x 4.88")
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.50" / 1.77"
- Direct Bolt-On OE Fitment or Replacement
- Improves Cooling by 35% to 45% Temperature
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
- 1X Aluminum Racing Radiator
- Just as pictures show
- 1955-1957 Chevy 150/210/Bel Air 4.3/4.6 V8
- For the year and models, please check the compatibility.