3Row Aluminum Core Cooling Radiator For 1992-2000 Civic EG EK/DEL SOL/Integra
Regular price $82.39 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This aluminum radiator is designed to provide maximum cooling efficiency to prevent premature engine failure. Its light-weight, and high-heat transferring aluminum features a tube and fin design that, dramatically increases surface area that enables the heat to dissipate more efficiently. This Aluminum Radiator is at least 40% more efficient than stock ones. Most importantly, it has a much higher capacity for coolant than stock ones, which means that your cooling system will be more efficient and will be more resistant to temperature surges in racing applications.
- 100% Brand new and never been used.
- Made of High Quality Full T-6061 Aluminum Construction
- Stronger and Higher Capacity for Coolant than Stock Units
- 3-Row Light-Weight Racing Design
- Core Size: 350 x 358 x 44mm(13.78" x 14.09" x 1.73")
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.25" / 1.25"
- Direct Bolt-On OE Fitment or Replacement
- Improves Cooling by 35% to 45% Temperature
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
- 1X Aluminum Racing Radiator
- Just as pictures show
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic
- 1993-1997 Honda Del Sol
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra (Half Size Radiator Mod Only)
- For the year and models, please check the compatibility.