3 Row Radiator+Shroud Fan+Relay For 1973-1991 Chevy Blazer C/K Series GMC Pickup
Regular price $227.92 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This Aluminum Radiator is designed to provide maximum cooling efficiency to prevent premature engine failure. Its light-weight, and high-heat transferring aluminum features a tube and fin design that, dramatically increases surface area that enables the heat to dissipate more efficiently.
- This Aluminum Radiator is at least 30%-45% more efficient than stock ones. Most importantly, it has a much higher capacity for coolant than stock ones, which means that your cooling system will be more efficient and will be more resistant to temperature surges in racing applications.
- 100% Brand new and never been used.
- Covers vast selection of import and domestic applications
- Stringently tested to guarantee optimum performance and dependability
- Straightforward installation guaranteed
- Carefully crafted to exceptional OE standards for precise fit, aircraft 5057 grade aluminum and with raw aluminum finish
- Made from high-grade materials for prolonged lifespan
- CNC machined filler neck and cap
- OEM style brass petcock drain
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
- All Aluminum Tank and Core
- 3 Rows Cores
- Core Size: 717 x 428 x 44mm (28.23" x 16.85" x 1.73")
- Overall Size: 858 x 525 x 116mm (33.78" x 20.67" x 4.57")
- Upper inlets: 1.50"
- Lower outlets: 1.57"
- SHROUD AND FANS:
- The fan and the fan shroud effectively drive the heat over and out the engine compartment rather than thrusting it into the front of the engine. The fan shroud basically houses the fan blades securing it in place and keeping it from damaging the other engine components that may disturb the smooth and even operation of the engine. With excellent operating temperature management, allowable levels of engine temperature are stabilized. Investing in proper maintenance though will considerably benefit the ride and driving quality in maintaining the ideal working conditions of the engine.
- Maximum Fan CFM: 1730 cfm
- Fan Diameter (in): 12.050”
- Thickness (in): 2.500”
- Number of Blades: 10 blades
- Maximum Fan RPM: 2,250 rpm
- Blade Material: Plastic
- Amp Draw: 12.70 amps
- Includes the Mounting Tabs for an Easy Zip Tie Installation
- THERMOSTAT RELAY KIT:
- Universal fit for any automotive vehicle and electric fan.
- Activates by grounding electric fans at preset temperature.
- 180'F turn-on temperature, 165'F turn-off temperature.
- 3/8" NPT thread-in brass probe w/ 1/2" NPT adapter included.
- Probe typically threads into radiator, water outlet or manifold.
- 1X 3-Row Aluminum Radiator (Includes Radiator Cap)
- 1X Aluminum Shroud
- 2X 12" Fans (Includes mounting kits)
- 1X Thermostat Relay Kit
- Just as pictures show
- Chevrolet Blazer/Jimmy 1973-1978 (400ci V8, 454ci V8)
- Chevrolet Blazer/Jimmy 1979 (305ci V8, 350ci V8, 400ci V8, 454ci V8)
- Chevrolet Blazer/Jimmy 1980 (305ci V8, 350ci V8, 454ci V8)
- Chevrolet Blazer/Jimmy 1981-1991 (250ci V8, 305ci V8, 350ci V8)
- Chevrolet C/K Series 1973-1980 (305ci V8, 350ci V8, 400ci V8, 454ci V8)
- Chevrolet C/K Series 1981-1987 (305ci V8, 350ci V8, 454ci V8)
- Chevrolet Suburban 1973-1975 (454ci V8)
- Chevrolet Suburban 1976-1979 (305ci V8, 350ci V8, 400ci V8, 454ci V8)
- Chevrolet Suburban (305ci V8, 350ci V8, 454ci V8)
- Chevrolet Suburban 1988-1991 (350ci V8)
- For the year and models, please check the compatibility.