3/8'' X 20' G70 Tow Chain Tie Down Binder Chain Flatbed Truck Trailer Safety
Regular price $40.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Grade 70/System 7 3/8" x 20 Length Long with Grade 70 Clevis Grab hook on both ends.
- Material: Grade 70 Welded Steel
- Length: 20 Feet
- Yellow zinc finish is standard on chain.
- System 7 Grade 70 chain was designed for cargo securement, binding and construction use.
- Meets D.O.T (Department of Transportation) and N.A.C.M. (National Association of Chain Manufacturers) specification standards for Grade 70 welded steel chain. Chain and hooks have all required identification markings for grade 70 chain. These are the D.O.T. standard for all major transportation fleets in the United States and Canada.
- Also called Transport Chain, it averages a 20% higher load rating than High Test chain (S-4). Induction heat treated, the chain meets all requirements set forth by the D.O.T. / F.M.C.S.A. / C.V.S.A. / C.H.P. for truck tie down use.
- No modification needed
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- These chains have a Working Load Limit of 6,600 lbs with a design factor of 4:1. Minimum breaking strength is 26,400 lbs.
- Do not exceed WLL (working load limit) for any chain, tie down or cargo control device. Not approved for overhead lifting.
- 1X Tie Down Binder Chain
- As the picture shown