3.5'' Raw Performance SS Intake Manifold Fits Dodge 6.7L Cummins Diesel 07-18
The 3.5" Intake Manifold for your 2007.5-2018 Dodge 6.7L Cummins is built around a 3.5" inlet that smoothly transitions to two 3" mandrel bent tubes. This design also enabled the use of a short bolt in place of the long driver-side flange bolt that passes right through the center of the stock manifold air plenum. Thus freeing up airflow even more yet maintaining the stock six bolt pattern for a proper seal. The twin tube design nearly doubles the outlet size of the stock manifold while minimizing the impact of the initial section of the number one injector line.
- 100% Brand New,never been used
- High Quality,Good Operation.
- Perfect match for the original car.
- Stable characteristics, high reliability.
- Comes in a sealed package, ready to install.
- Faster turbo spool.
- 50-200 degrees F drop in EGT's.
- Deletes constrictive emissions equipment.
- Significant gain in throttle response.
- Unobstructed 3.5" inlet to two 3" mandrel bent tubes.
- 2 NPT ports
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce optimal penetration without impacting airflow.
- 50-200 degrees F drop in EGT's
- 0.5-1 MPG increase
- Deletes constrictive emissions equipment
- Significant gain in throttle response
- Faster turbo spool
- No installation guide is included
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- 1X Intake Manifold
- Other Hardware Just as pictures show
- FOR 2007.5-2018 Dodge 6.7L Cummins Diesel