25 Feet 220 Volt 50 Amp Heavy Duty 8/3 Welder Power Extension Cord For MIG TIG
Regular price $86.89 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Receptacle lights up when the cord is powered
- Resists abrasion and water
- Resists Breakage: molded-on connectors
- Every cord is tested
- Ruged Jacket
- Meets or exceeds all ETL requirements
- 100% Brand new and never been used.
- Length: 25 Feet
- This extension cord comes with molded on plugs and will handle 50 amps.
- This cord has a NEMA 6-50P plug configuration. (THIS IS NOT A DRYER STYLE PLUG.)
- 8AWG, 3 Conductor, Rated at 50A, 220V -3 Prong Socket 3 Prong Plug
- Highly flexible annealed 30 gauge bare copper conductors, insulated with an STW water-resistant jacket.
- Operating temperatures range from -40°C to +90°C (-40°F to 194°F)
- It will fit most welders including:
- Miller Millermatic welders, Lincoln Power MIG series welders, Hobart Handler, Ironman and Betamig welders, Century welders and many more.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor heavy industrial use. ???????
- 1X Welder Cord
- Just as pictures show