(2)15" J Hook with Chain Link Grade 70 Tow Axle Strap Wrecker Clevis WLL 5400LBS
Regular price $47.50 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Our 15'' J-hook is finished with the signature gold chrome of Grade 70 steel. Durable and built to be long-lasting, G70 hooks are able to withstand snow, rain, and mud!
- 15'' G70 J-hook is perfect for those in the towing and hauling in a trucking industry!
- J-hooks can be used by attaching to the axles of all types of vehicle models. Whether you're replacing a worn-out J-hook or building your own chain assembly, our 15'' J-hook has a working load limit of 5400 lbs.
- Ensure vehicle is completely centered in the bowl of the hook, never tip- or side-load.
- Attach large J-Hooks to the axle of the vehicle, not the rear or front bumpers. J-Hooks can damage and bend the aluminum of the bumpers.
- Identify and never exceed the Working Load Limit. Our WLL is 5400 lbs.
- Never heat, weld, or reshape the bend of the hook. Doing so changes properties of the hook, making it no longer safe to use.
- However, Grade 70 steel should NOT be used for overhead lifting, as Grades 80 and above are better suited for heavy equipment and overhead lifting.
- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed.
- Quantity: 2PCS
- Forged J Hook with Chain Link.
- Size: 15" Forged J Hook
- Working Load Limit: 5400 Lbs
- Capacity: 16,200 Lbs
- No modification needed
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- 2X J Hooks w/ Chain Link
- As the picture shown