2 Row Core Aluminum Radiator Manual Transmission For 94-01 Acura Integra DC2 DB8
Regular price $114.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This Aluminum Radiator is designed to provide maximum cooling efficiency to prevent premature engine failure. Its light-weight, and high-heat transferring aluminum features a tube and fin design that, dramatically increases surface area that enables the heat to dissipate more efficiently. This Aluminum Radiator is at least 40% more efficient than stock ones. Most importantly, it has a much higher capacity for coolant than stock ones, which means that your cooling system will be more efficient and will be more resistant to temperature surges in racing applications.
- 100% Brand new and never been used.
- Made of High Quality Full AA5052 Aluminum Construction
- Stronger and Higher Capacity for Coolant than Stock Units
- 2-Row Light-Weight Racing Design
- Core Size: 350 x 658 x 34mm (13.78" x 25.91" x 1.34")
- Overall Size: 475 x 671 x 97mm (18.70" x 26.42" x 3.82")
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.26" / 1.26"
- Direct Bolt-On OE Fitment or Replacement
- Improves Cooling by 35% to 45% Temperature
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
- 1X Aluminum Racing Radiator
- Just as pictures show
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra MT
- Manual Transmission ONLY
- For the year and models, please check the compatibility.