3 Row Aluminum Racing Radiator For 66-79 Ford F-100 F-150 F-250 F-350 / Bronco
Regular price $172.69 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This Aluminum Radiator is designed to provide maximum cooling efficiency to prevent premature engine failure. Its light-weight, and high-heat transferring aluminum features a tube and fin design that, dramatically increases surface area that enables the heat to dissipate more efficiently.
- This Aluminum Radiator is at least 40% more efficient than stock ones. Most importantly, it has a much higher capacity for coolant than stock ones, which means that your cooling system will be more efficient and will be more resistant to temperature surges in racing applications.
- 100% Brand new and never been used.
- Made of High Quality Full T-6061 Aluminum Construction
- Stronger and Higher Capacity for Coolant than Stock Units
- 3 Row Light-Weight Racing Design
- Down Flow Or Cross Flow Type: Down Flow
- Mounting Type: Bracket
- Tank Material: Aluminum
- Core Material: Aluminum
- Core Size: 480 x 648 x 44mm(18.90" x 25.51" x 1.73")
- Inlet Location: Passenger
- Outlet Location: Driver
- Inlet Diameter: 1.75"
- Outlet Diameter: 2.00"
- Core Row Quantity: 3 Row
- Transmission Oil Cooler Fitting Type: 1/8-27NPT
- Internal Transmission Oil Cooler: Yes
- Direct Bolt-On OE Fitment or Replacement
- Improves Cooling by 35% to 45% Temperature
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
- 1X Aluminum Racing Radiator
- Just as pictures show
- Ford Bronco 1978-1979 (351ci V8, 400ci V8)
- Ford F-Series Truck 1968-1969 (4.9L Straight 6-cylinder, 360ci V8, 390ci V8)
- Ford F-Series Truck 1970-1972 (360ci V8, 390ci V8)
- Ford F-Series Truck 1973-1975 (302ci V8, 360ci V8, 390ci V8)
- Ford F-Series Truck 1976 (302ci V8, 351ci V8)
- Ford F-Series Truck 1977-1979 (302ci V8, 351ci V8, 400ci V8)
- For the year and models, please check the compatibility.