17 Gallon Race Fuel Cell Gas Tank w/ Level Sender 64L Top-Feed Slim Aluminum
Regular price $148.48 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The OEM fuel tank equipped on every vehicle is made to last the life of the vehicle and for everyday use. However, for racing purposes, it is overly large and heavy. That is where aluminum fuel cells / tanks come in. Then the 17 Gallon 65L Universal Aluminum Fuel Tank will be your best choice! It has a large enough volume, so you don't worry about the capacity of it. And it structures is simple, easy for you to install and maintain. Made of high quality aluminum material, it is durable in use. Moreover, it is light weight and easy to clean.
- DURABLE QUALITY: TIG-welded 5051 strong lightweight aircraft aluminum alloy with natural aluminum color.
- LARGE CAPACITY: With 17 gallon 65L fuel tank for providing reliable power wherever electricity is needed.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Made of high quality aluminum material, not easy to rust. The structure is simple, easy to install and maintain.
- WELL-DESIGNED FITTINGS: With 8 AN fuel pickup; 8 AN rollover vent; 8 AN fuel return.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Universal fit for street rods, street, jeeps, boats, etc.
- 100% Brand New
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum
- Tank Measures: 30"(L) X17"(W) X7" (H)
- 8 AN Fuel Pickup
- 8 AN Rollover Vent
- 8 AN Fuel Return
- Capacity: 17 Gallon / 65 L
- Fuel sender: 0-90 Ohm
- Made of high quality Aluminum material. Moreover, it is light-weight, sturdy, durable and easy to clean. Able to provide a high-quality condition for liquid.
- Equipped with 17 Gallon 65L universal Aluminum fuel tank. Able to provide more reliable power wherever electricity is needed.
- Removable Mount Cap
- Features an aircraft style flush mount cap, AN fittings for the pick-up, vent, and return fittings.
- 2" Dropped Sump
- The fuel tank features a 2" dropped sump for the ultimate in fuel delivery and to insure that your fuel pump is never starving for fuel.
- Fuel Sending Unit
- Equipped with a built-in fuel sending unit for use of 0-90 ohm Gauge.
- Universal application to hot rod, street racing, track cars, drift, truck, SUVs, etc.
- Notes: Not for use with Alcohol, Methanol, Water
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- Installation Instruction is NOT Included
- 1 X 17 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Tank
- As the Picture Shown