Non-EBP Turbo Pedestal Exhaust Housing Up Pipes For 94-97 Ford 7.3 Powerstroke
Regular price $142.88 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 100% Brand New, Never been used.
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- No Instruction Included
Up Pipe Kit：
- Quality Tested To Ensure Fit, Finish & Function
- Precise Construction For Long-Lasting Performance
- Color/Finish: Natural
- Gasket or Seal Included: Yes
- Inlet Inside Diameter (in): 1.875 In.
- Inlet Outside Diameter (in): 2 In.
- Inlet Quantity:2
- Item Grade: Standard Replacement
- Material: Steel Tubing With Cast Iron Y-connector
- Strap Hanger Included: No
- Welding Required: No
- Ford OE Part#: F4TZ-6K854-A, F4TZ-6K854-D, F6TZ-6K854-A
- Navistar Part#: 1824434C1
- TP-38 Blank/Deleted Pedestal - Ford 7.3L Powerstroke (94.5-97)
- Exhaust Back Pressure Valve actuator rod leaking
- This is the most common use of the Non-EBPV pedestal, just eliminate the EBPV all together.
- Drop in replacement manufactured by Diesel Performance for quality and longevity.
Turbo Exhaust Housing
- The TP38 High Flow Outlet allows for better exhaust flow since it doesn't have an exhaust back pressure valve built in.
- This is a required piece when you use the deleted pedestal.
1X Turbo Exhaust Housing
2 Turbo Up Pipes, 1 Y-connector, 4 Flanges, 2 Gaskets, 8 Bolts, 4 Nuts
- As pictures show
- 1994.5-1997 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel