Oil Catch Can Tank w/ Z Bracket For 09-19 Dodge Challenger RAM 1500 5.7L 6.4L
Regular price $57.30 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 100% Brand New
- Material : Raw Aluminum
- Hose: Heat / Oil / Petroleum / Goodyear HP 1/2 inch Hose
- Filter: Our Unique Three Chamber Design to effectively trap oil
- Catch Can Dimensions: 5 1/2" Tall X 2 1/2" Wide
- Developed to eliminate oil from entering your intake by engine blow-by, which channels oil and trash into your direct air stream from the valve train. This is a common problem on both brand new and especially older engines, which just suffer more from blow by due to wear and tear.
- The most common problem is making your car emit light blueish white smoke upon start up or even during normal driving. The throttle body handles your main air stream and has a breather tube running from the crankcase to the throttle body. The vacuum from the incoming airstream and positive pressure in the crankcase combine to get oil in the air tract.
- Every car and vehicle is set up this way to help eliminate the pressure build-up in the bottom end of your engine enabling the piston to move up and down with less resistance.
- These catch cans feature a containment system and separator that force all the debris to get captured and contained in the filter while still allowing airflow thus maintaining full function of the breather system.
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Step 1 - Remove the factory or aftermarket air intake tube. ( Removing 2 hose clamps and 1 sensor plug )
- Step 2 - Remove the factory engine cover by lifting the front and pulling towards you. ( Hose Cut-Out n Rear Alignment Pins on Intake Cover )
- Step 3 - Remove the PCV Hose from the Throttle Body and Top of Intake Manifold ( Remove the 2 rubber ends on each side for a much cleaner install than the 2 Adapter Barbed Fittings )
- Step 4 - Install the the Dodge Ram Catch Can in the Hole in the Front of the Cylinder Head. ( The Mounting Hole is just at the Lower Left of the Freeze Out Plug in the Passenger Cylinder Head )
- Step 5 - Now you can Install the 1/2" Hoses on each side of the UPR Dodge Ram Catch Can. ( Catch Can has a 1/2" Straight Barb Fitting for a Straight Shot to the Intake Manifold)
- Step 6 - Re-install your Air Intake Hose and Factory Engine Cover to Finish. ( Now Double Check all your Work )
- 2009-2019 Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 5.7L 6.4L HEMI (8 Speed Transmission)
- Dodge Charger, Dodge Challenger, Chrysler 300, fits 6.4L SRT8 Charger-Challenger- 300
- Billet catch can
- Allen wrench
- Z bracket
- 1/2 inch Nickel fittings
- 1/2 inch Goodyear HP Hose
- As the picture shown